When you receive your posting message into or out of the Quinte Region and Trenton, my job is to make your move as stress free as possible.
When moving to the Trenton Area:
1) I will contact you by phone and email. I want to establish rapport right at the start and not wait for you to get here. I want to know what you need and require in a home. My search starts immediately.
2) I will courier you a relocation package with information on real estate, city maps, schools, tourist information, recreation and other information you need to know about our city.
3) I will assist you with a list of hotels and if needed car rental information.
4) Work directly with you and not pass you off to impersonal team members, so you receive the attention you need to find a new home.
5) I will provide you with a list of lawyers, home inspectors and other approved IRP suppliers, who will follow the IRP procedures. I will be able to advice you on your selection.
6) I will also be able to provide you with contacts such as dentist, insurance, home repairs, salons, and your pets needs.
7) Be sure to bring identification, drivers licecne, birth certificate, passport,or social insurance number.The Government of Canada now requires this information for money laundring, and the Terrorist Financing Act. A receipt of funds record is also required by the Proceeds of Crime Act.
I have helped many families just like yours make their move, and I know that the HHT is short and decisions are made quickly. I am here and committed to you.
When moving out of the Trenton and Quinte area:
1) I will contact a REALTOR® in the city you are posted who will provide the same services as I do and who are also IRP suppliers.
2) I will meet you to discuss what needs to be done to your home prior to listing. I will assist you or provide a list of contractors to get the job done.
3) I will provide you with a CMA "Comparative Market Analysis" of your current home's value.
4) I will be available to your IRP consultant and provide all paperwork in a timely manner so they can process your move.
5) I will sit down with you to discuss marketing your home and provide answers to any questions you may have
6) I will negotiate an offer that is satisfactory to you.
7) I will forward all necessary documents to your lawyer, lender and IRP consultant.
8) I will follow up with other professional ( home inspectors, lawyers ) if problems arise.
9) I will be in close contact with you during the selling process, closing and after sale.
It is beneficial to have a mortgage pre-approval, this will help you streamline your House Hunting and keep you on track and on budget.